Thursday, January 6, 2011

what I'm loving right now

Part of my new year's resolution is to blog more whether it's once a week or every other week. But the problem is that I'm not much for words, and I was worried about having enough to write about. So, I just figured maybe I could start a weekly or bi-monthly topic and call it "What I'm Loving Right Now". I figure I could write about anything that I'm into at any particular  moment in my life. It could be food, a movie, a tv show, fashion, photos, you know, whatever!

Soooo...my first installment of WILRN...(oh no I DIDn't!!!) is going to be about: shearling boots! I'm totally loving these shoes. Don't get me wrong, they're not the most attractive lookin' shoe, but when Ami got her first pair of Uggs for Christmas, all the hate melted away. Maybe it's because she got such a small version of the "real" thing, I just thought it was the cutest thing ever. And of course, SHE looks good wearing them :) They're so soft, it's like walking on a cloud!


and 'cause everyone knows a-blog-post-ain't-a-blog-post without a photo, here's a snapshot of Ami's cute little shoes.

:)