Monday, January 24, 2011

Emma, turning 5

I love the idea of taking pictures to commemorate birthdays. Especially those extra special ones for kids - 1, 5, 10, 13, 15 - you get the idea. My best friend's daughter is turning 5 in a couple of weeks and so I offered to take some photos of her to celebrate The Big 5. Emma is a special little girl. She's got such a carefree way about her. She's super friendly and so much fun to photograph. Her mom and I share the same love of photography so Emma is used to being in front of a camera, and you can totally see it in these pictures. Emma, I know you're not turning 5 until February, but I still wish you a super happy big-girl birthday! xoxo


I'm turning 5!



stopping to smell the flowers


gorge!!


no matter what, kids will be kids

little miss High Fashion?

such a Cali girl


:)