Monday, January 17, 2011

my funny valentines

I have many loves in my life. People, places, things. But the love I have for the two little girls in my life is beyond words. We took some time out of their playdate this weekend to shoot some Valentine-inspired photos, and BOY did we have fun loading them up with sugar. Stacey provided the adorable and yummy red velvets, and I made good on my word for lollipops. We could've done without the sugar-rush that followed, but it was worth it after seeing some of the pics we got out of them, especially Maiori.

I'm still working on my post-processing, and I'm not loving the outcome so it's definitely something I need to work on. I just can't get the photos to look the way I want.

anyway, I hope you enjoy the photos of these two little cuties!
























:)