Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Where's the sun??

When I was a little girl I wanted to be a number of things when I grew up. Superwoman. A lawyer. A teacher. A doctor. Barbie. A marine biologist. An astrologist. A meteorologist. That last one stuck around for a while. I didn't want to be a local "weather girl" or anything, but I was always interested in the weather. Even now, when I get up in the morning I'm watching the news, but mostly to see what the weather will be like. So here we are, JUNE 1ST, and we've got MORE rain coming?? What's up with that?? Now, I love me some gray skies and cloudy days, but I do look forward to SOME sunny days. When the sun is out, my mood is automatically lifted and it brings a smile to my face. I'm ready for flip-flops and capri pants. I'm tired of wearing boots and rain coats! So, please sun, fight back the clouds with your warm rays and brighten my day! :P

Because I like posts with photos, here's a photo of my little girl enjoying one of the nicer days we've had this weekend. :)