Friday, November 12, 2010

Hillsborough Engagement - Alexis + Jon, Take 3!

We finally had our last session. We had a beautiful day, no rain clouds in sight! Alexis and Jon worked it, as usual, and I have to say I think these are some of my favorite photos. Ever. Thank you again to Lexi and Jon for being so fun, so sweet and so easy to work with. The next shoot with these two is on the big day next year! Here are just a few of my favorites from the day...
:)








Lexi joked that this little house was just the right size for her tiny little body.... :)




This girl knows how to work the camera... 




one of my favorites 

raaaawwr....work it girl


I love the intimacy of this shot...like I caught them in the act! ;-)





I can't remember what Lexi was doing to get him to relax, but it worked!

I know I'm missing out on some secret here...lol 

Jon, I love the way you look into her eyes, or should I say soul?  

and for a little something extra, here's a slideshow :)