Thursday, August 26, 2010

starting from scratch.




okay, I'm going to try this again. I really don't know where to begin, but I'll do my best. I keep reading on how important blogging is, but I worry: 


1) whether or not anyone will read this and 
2) whether or not anyone will even CARE


Writing really scares me. I don't know how much to say or how open to be. I guess I'll just  have to take it one day at a time, eh? 


Oh, are you wondering about the picture? Well, that just happens to be my adorable, fun-loving, couch-climbing, hair-pulling, iPhone-stealing-and-app-erasing, baby girl. I love her to pieces, and frankly, who WOULDN'T? Anyway, she's one of the reasons I'm so inspired to be a photographer. I love chasing her around with my camera, and I love it even more when she pauses to take a look at the LCD screen to see what mami is up to. I want to be able to inspire her to be creative and I hope to be so successful that I could actually give her a better life. My husband is the other reason I'm here. I don't think I've ever felt more supported. Any time I want to do anything, he's there to encourage me. I am truly blessed to have these two in my little family.


So - I hope you'll enjoy the occasional (okay, maybe slightly more than occasional) photo of my little monster as well as the photos I post from sessions or events. I'm ready for the ride, are you ready to come along with me?


:)